Work at the Red Reflet Ranch
Are you adventurous, hard working and want to live Cowboy Ethics? Come join the Red Reflet Ranch for full time or part time employment in one of our departments. A list of available positions can be found HERE.
The Red Reflet Ranch is an award winning guest ranch and working ranch on 30,000 acres on the west slope of the Bighorn Mountains. We are currently searching for passionate associates to fill a variety of positions on our 2017 team. We value our employees as they are a fundamental part of the ranch experience.
As a valued member of the Red Reflet Ranch team, your employment will include:
- Live in the heart of Wyoming and experience the authentic Wild West from wild animals in the Bighorns to local rodeos and cattle events.
- Take part in ranch activities on your days off: horseback riding, zip lining, kayaking, natural waterpark, hiking on
- Gain valuable employment experience
- Connect with other like minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together
- Enjoy competitive compensation including
- Seasonal Employees receive housing
- Hospitality employees receive gratuities in addition to salary
- The Red Reflet Ranch is a NO Tobacco Ranch for staff, guests, and contract laborers such as electricians or workers providing other services
- While the Guest Ranch is open all year, this main season is from May through September. The working Ranch is busy with cattle and alfalfa haying from April through October. Preference will be given to those applicants who can work the entire season.
- Red Reflet is an equal opportunity employer. Season and intern staff are provided housing, but not meals. A kitchen is available in the bunkhouses. Seasonal and intern staff are asked not to bring pets or firearms. Use or possession of state of Wyoming defined illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- View employment opportunities and job descriptions . *NOTE: For all positions, priority will be given to applicants able to work the duration of the summer season, from mid-May to mid-October. Applicants must be 18 years or older by May 1, 2017 to be considered.
- Fill out an employment application. Either fill out online a SEASONAL STAFF or FULL TIME STAFF application. Or download the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION PDF. Click 'SAVE AS' first to save the PDF to your computer, and then print and fill it out and save as a completed form to email or fax.
- This application must be filled out in order for you to be considered for employment. Please secure phone numbers for all references and be as complete as possible describing your work experience. No interviews will be conducted without an application.
- Please call the Ranch (307-366-2340) if you have any questions about our jobs, operation, or work policies.
- If you are filling out the PDF application please email it to Bob Kaplan at Bob.Kaplan@red-reflet-ranch.net or fax it to 307-366-2341 or mail it to the Ranch: Attention Bob Kaplan, Red Reflet Ranch, 10 Lodge Road, Ten Sleep, WY 82442