Work at the Red Reflet Ranch
Are you adventurous, hard working and want to live Cowboy Ethics? Come join the Red Reflet Ranch for full time or part time employment in one of our departments. A list of available positions can be found down below.
The Red Reflet Ranch is an award winning guest ranch and working ranch of nearly 30,000 acres on the west slope of the Bighorn Mountains. We are currently searching for passionate associates to fill a variety of positions on our 2019 team. We value our employees as they are a fundamental part of the ranch experience.
As a valued member of the Red Reflet Ranch team, your employment will include:
– Live in the heart of Wyoming and experience the authentic Wild West from wild animals in the Bighorns to local rodeos and cattle events.
– Take part in ranch activities on your days off: horseback riding, zip lining, kayaking, natural waterpark, hiking on
– Gain valuable employment experience
– Connect with other like minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together
– Enjoy competitive compensation including
– Seasonal Employees receive housing
– Hospitality employees receive gratuities in addition to salary
– The Red Reflet Ranch is a NO TOBACCO RANCH for everyone – staff, guests and contract laborers such as electricians or workers providing other services.
– While the Guest Ranch is open all year, this main season is from May through September. The working Ranch is busy with cattle and alfalfa haying from April through October. Preference will be given to those applicants who can work the entire season.
– Red Reflet is an equal opportunity employer. Season and intern staff are provided housing, but not meals. A kitchen is available in the bunkhouses. Seasonal and intern staff are asked not to bring pets or firearms. Use or possession of state of Wyoming defined illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
– View employment opportunities and job descriptions . *NOTE: For all positions, priority will be given to applicants able to work the duration of the summer season, from mid-May to mid-October. Applicants must be 18 years or older by May 1, 2017 to be considered.
– This application must be filled out in order for you to be considered for employment. Be sure to include phone numbers for all references and describe your work experience as detailed as possible. No interviews are given without an application.
– Please call the Ranch (307-366-2340) if you have any questions about our jobs, operation or policies.
– Email resumes to Bob Kaplan at Bob.Kaplan@red-reflet-ranch.net or fax it to 307-366-2341 or mail it to the Ranch: Attention Bob Kaplan, Red Reflet Ranch, 10 Lodge Road, Ten Sleep, WY 82442. Although a resume is not necessary, if you decide to send one, an application must be filled out as well
Food & Beverages
Kitchen and wait staff for up to 24 for lunch and dinner, working with executive chef, sous chef and pastry chef to support very high level meal service.
– As a Server, you are responsible for providing the highest level of food/beverage presentation and friendly service to all guests. Previous serving or bartending experience is valued and you should be prepared to provide luxury service standards. You have excellent customer service skills and work diligently to anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
– As a Dishwasher, your responsibilities include but are not limited to: maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc. using machine and manual cleaning methods, gathering and taking out trash and recycling, and ensuring the ranch’s multiple kitchen areas are maintained as clean, safe and sanitary facilities. You will also assist with setting up dining and event venues when needed.
– As a Sous Chef, you must have great range of culinary skill, desire to receive direction and feedback from the senior leadership and the ability to supervise and teach with a cool and collected demeanor. This is a great intermediate opportunity for aspiring professional culinarians looking to advance their understanding of kitchen management. Previous sous chef experience is preferred.
– As the Pastry Chef, you are responsible for creating all baked goods and desserts. You have a strong knowledge and understanding of menus, production sheets and guests needs. Previous kitchen pastry experience is required and high altitude baking experience is preferred. We often have guests who would like to learn about baking, so you should be prepared for baking and party lessons.