About Red Reflet
The Red Reflet is a working Cattle Ranch, and a Guest Ranch, in contrast with a rustic or traditional Dude Ranch. We want our guests to feel like part of the ranch family and our hope is that they experience life as it exists on a real working ranch, a Western lifestyle unique to Wyoming. The ranch is an opportunity to reconnect with family and friends; forging new bonds through shared adventure, experience, discovery, and learning. The ranch was designed with a “homey feel” in mind – a multi-year, methodical, complex construction project, resulting in luxurious living spaces that feature incredible views, optimized levels of comfort, convenience, and relaxation during the stay.
Notably, the Red Reflet is a resort where the focus is on new experiences coupled with rest and relaxation. While a working ranch at its core, the Red Reflet offers many non-ranch adventures and a plethora of fascinating spots to explore. During their stay, our guests enjoy 5-star luxury accommodations, extensive amenities, outstanding cuisine, and a wide array of activities.
Owners Laurence and Bob, as well as most of the staff, live on the ranch all year. The ranch is their permanent home and they welcome you as their guest, helping you experience everything you can about life on a working cattle and horse ranch.
Every guest receives personalized attention. Once your stay is booked, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire to help us better prepare for your specific needs and requirements as well as schedule any desired activities and/or equipment for your stay
While at the ranch, you get up close and personal with the area, participate in anything you want whenever you want, and never worry about incurring an extra charge for doing Ranch activities, as everything (or just about everything) is included.
This really is a guest ranch unlike any other! Offering the highest standard in ranch vacations and uniquely Western in every way.
Come live the experience, and see Ranch life first-hand.
The Ranch House
The Ranch House, completely remodeled, sleeps up to 14 and is ideal for large families or groups. The exterior features a large yard, a pond, and a tree house in the back yard. The Ranch House is located near the greenhouse, garden and chicken coop, which is a favorite visiting place for young guests who want to help gather fresh eggs.
The master suite, located on the second floor, includes a king bed, steam shower, Jacuzzi Tub and crib with changing table. There is a large living area on the main floor complete with sofa, card table, two bedrooms each with twin beds and adjoining bathrooms and an 8-person enclosed hot tub on the large, outside deck. The lower level has one large bedroom with a fireplace and king size bed and a bunkroom that sleeps a total of six. Also located on the lower level are two bathrooms, a steam shower and a large sauna.
The Ponds Chalet
The Ponds Chalet is located at the entrance of our private, red rim canyon. The nearby ponds reflect the dramatic red rock and provide sounds of a running stream. Views are dramatic any time of the day or night.
The Ponds Chalet is 1,620 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and accommodates up to six guests.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed, steam shower in the bathroom, and a private entrance. The second bedroom has two twin beds, a bathroom and a private entrance. The third bedroom has bunk beds for two and an adjoining half bathroom.
There is a large, six-person hot tub on the deck, as well as patio furniture for enjoying meals outside.
There is a large living area on the main floor complete with a sofa, card table, two bedrooms each with twin beds and adjoining bathrooms and an 8-person enclosed hot tub on the large, outside deck.
The lower level has one large bedroom with a fireplace and king size bed and a bunkroom that sleeps a total of six. Also located on the lower level are two bathrooms, a steam shower and a large sauna.
The Panorama Chalet
The Panorama Chalet sleeps 6 and is 1,856 square feet. Enjoy wonderful sunrises and sunsets, ever-changing canyon vistas and views of the Big Horn, Jim Bridger, Owl Creek, and Absoroka Mountain Ranges.
There are 2 bedrooms in the Panorama. The Master bedroom has a king size bed, fireplace, steam-shower, separate double shower and a private entrance. The second bedroom has a Queen bed, bunk bed for two, and a full bathroom. The Chalet is air-conditioned.
The great room of the Panorama has floor-to-ceiling window walls, a complete stainless steel kitchen and a large dining area that seats six.
The large deck has a private hot tub, patio furniture and a dining set for taking in the scenery.
The Couple’s Chalet
The Couple’s Chalet is 1,400 square feet and sleeps up to 4. It is designed around a Great Room with large windows to admire the red rock canyon and surrounding landscape.
Enjoy the views from the large deck or a dip in your private hot tub under a sky ablaze with stars.
The master bedroom offers a raised sleeping area with a king size bed, and a large bathroom with steam shower and wheelchair access. For additional sleeping space, an alcove is equipped with two Murphy beds suitable for children and adults.
All Chalets Include:
- superior luxury Serta pillow-top beds & down comforters
- full kitchen stocked for breakfasts, snacks and beverages
- washer & dryer with laundry supplies
- high-speed wireless Internet
- HD flat-screen with DirecTV service
- most have a private phone line fireplace(s)
- large deck with patio furniture
- private hot tub and steam shower
- hairdryers, laundry supplies and bathroom sundries.
NOTE: Summer capacity is limited to 20 guests (4 families).
- Starting at
Shoulder (Spring & Fall) Rates
- Starting At
- Starting At
- Unlimited activities
- Professional chef-prepared meals
- Beverages including over 100 wines selected from around the world, over 20 brands of beer
- Premium spirits bar
- Heated pool
- Indoor and outdoor riding arenas
- Complete gym
- 12 seat theater
- Lighted tennis and basketball courts,
- Rifle range
- Adult and youth climbing walls
- Beach volleyball
- Cowboy waterpark (with two swing ropes, zip line and slide)
- Skeet and pistol shooting
- 100 miles of trails
- ATVs, dirt bikes, mountain bikes
- Four canyon zip lines
- Climbing wall
Fees for other Services
- Round Trip pick up by Ranch Staff & Vehicle:
- WYOO- Red Reflet Airport (paved with GPS 10 Approach) – Complimentary
- Cody, WY – $525
- Riverton, WY – $525
- Casper, WY – $800
- Billings, MT – $800
- Rental Ford Expedition – on-site: $75 per day / $40 half-day, +$6 gallon fuel if not returned full.
- On-site Massage: $100 per hour
- Field use of fly-fishing equipment: $50 per day, with a $125 refundable deposit, for any equipment damage and loss of lures and flies. Fly Fishermen are encouraged to bring 5 or 6 weight rods and waders and flies. Call for conditions and recommendation of flies. For any questions – 307-366-2340
- Airport User Fee (per landing): $100
- Jet A and LL100 available with prior notice, at market price
- Hangar space available – Summer $75/nite – Winter $100/nite
- 2% Convenience Fee may apply on use of certain Credit Cards (Amex, Awards cards, etc.)